Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Journal Folders Suddenly Emptied

I opened my game recently in both Firefox and Chrome to find that all of the characters and handouts have been ousted from their folders and subfolders. I'm going to have to reorganize everything unless it can be reset, and that means hours of dragging around character/handout tabs. Is there any way of rerolling it?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, Gimblejam . What is the name of the Game this occured in?
This occured in my game "Harbingers of Fate". I've been starting the process of reorganizing things though, so some of them are put back into their respective folders already. would you like any additional information?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Thank you. I've brought your issue to the attention of the Roll20 Dev Team, who are able to investigate these issues further.
Thank you!
Hi Gimblejam, Could you please email us at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a> so we can assist further? Thank you! As this should be handled over email I am going to go ahead and close this thread.