Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shout out to Newer Players

Edited 1515620252
Hey everyone.  I'm just now getting back into the swing of running things and I wanted to see what the new crew (been in the guild 6 months or less) has going on as far as level ranges and availability. I would like to get one of my story arcs going in the guild (my games are broken into single sessions like the guild but also all 50 sessions build on a singular narrative) and was trying to decide one what I would run and when.  If people could kindly let me know what level ranges your PCs are and what your availability throughout the week looks like I'll try to get a signup started. Thanks in advance and its good to be back! Edit: I am primarily looking for your availability for the next two weeks or so.
I suppose I still count as being in the Guild 6 months or less, so here I am. My level ranges are pretty much all of heroic (except exactly 10 as of this writing), and low to mid Paragon. Availability throughout the week is generally free from 5-6PM CET to about 11PM CET, since work and such.
I just joined The Guild so i only have the one character at level 5. My availability is weird because i work 12 hr shifts but I'm off every other weekend.
Jason H. said: I just joined The Guild so i only have the one character at level 5. My availability is weird because i work 12 hr shifts but I'm off every other weekend. 12 hour shifts every day?  Also what time zone and when would you be up for playing on weekends? 
I've been here about a month, just the lvl 5 (hopefully 6 tonight). I'm free to play every weekday between 9AM and noon CST start time. Other times on weekdays I can most likely make it work. Weekends are a little harder for me but anytime on Saturdays there is a chance I can make it. Sundays I wont be able to make it unless it starts after 3PM CST and that's still a maybe. I'm the strange one who is free weekdays and not weekends lol
Schedule shifts from week to week, one week can be only early mornings, one week can be only late nights. And another can be a mixed bag. If i have a char in level range and not working i will probably show up. Will have my new guy at 5 and my old guy at 11. 

Edited 1515615418
Here since mid-late July, currently got 2 level 5s, a fresh-ish 11 and a 15 soon to be 16. Available most weekends between 11pm through 12am PST (with random exceptions that might appear). Most weekdays (except Mon and Wed) I can easily be available from 7am until 12am PST, sometimes earlier (for start of games). Timezone is GMT+2 if that helps
Alex said: Schedule shifts from week to week, one week can be only early mornings, one week can be only late nights. And another can be a mixed bag. If i have a char in level range and not working i will probably show up. Will have my new guy at 5 and my old guy at 11.  If you have it, letting me know what your next 2 weeks looks like would be very helpful.
I've been around for roughly a month currently have a level 8(one session away from 9) and a level 6, my availability is between 10pm to 8am CST normally available anytime on Sundays and Saturdays entirely depend on if I'm scheduled to work or not.

Edited 1515623968
Yoooo. I've been a member for about 4 months, I have a Defender who just hit lv13 and a new Striker at lv5. During the next 2 weeks (and most other weeks normally), I should be able to play Monday, Wednesday or Friday at 3pm EST / 8pm GMT, and pretty much anytime on Saturdays or Sundays (but not Saturday 27th). Timezone is GMT :)

Edited 1519580725
I don't know quite how long I've been in the guild, but I came back from the purge recently. I have a lvl 5 Striker, and because highschool is still a thing, Saturdays any time or sometimes after school I might be able to play. 
Hey, I played some of your Urmlaspyr saga on Enki (15 controller with a side of leader) and Thunder 0 on Arkebalt (soon to be recreated as an 8 or 12 leader). I've also got an 11 and a 6. Sunday through Tuesday are my most available days, as long as the game ends before like 2AM CET, I'm fine with anything.
Gary M said: Jason H. said: I just joined The Guild so i only have the one character at level 5. My availability is weird because i work 12 hr shifts but I'm off every other weekend. 12 hour shifts every day?  Also what time zone and when would you be up for playing on weekends?  I work 2 days on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off.  That's my work schedule for two weeks. I'm in the central tine zone. Scottie W. and I actually work the same schedule.    Anytime on my weekends off.
I am avialable most of the time until feb 5th when college starts back up. The i am avialable fri-sun. I am in PST. I have never done this before so I maybe slower.
I just joined the guild so I have the 1 character. I am available every weekend from 1 pm- 10 pm pst sat and sun., and fridays from 6pm-10pm pst.
1 character 2? days old. Available most any time but Aussie so the majority of games i can join will start before sunrise for me

Edited 1516713403
My schedule is a bit weird. I often can make the time during EST daytime weekdays on Mondays/Fridays. I've also played some EST late evening/overnight games.
New guy here, haven’t played any guild sessions yet (5 Defender). Available M/W/F 8pm CST
I am new and I have a level 5 char. I played one game, I can make Sundays pretty regularly, or Mon-Thursday mornings 10 AM - 2 PM Eastern.
I literally just joined yesterday, so all I have is one L5 character (approval pending). I have minimal availability during the week. Friday and Saturday evenings (late) are likely to be my best times. I'll probably only be able to join one mission every 2-3 weeks. Clearing 4-7 hours of free time with a toddler around requires negotiating with my wife.
I am brand new (Level 5 Elementalist). My favored times (US Central) are Saturday late afternoon or evening and Sundays late morning through the afternoon.
Brand new (Level 5 Twin Blade Ranger) here.  Full list of availability for me (US Pacific Standard Time PST) are weekdays (but they would have to be in the afternoon, say 5:00pm PST), Saturday (must be after 1:00pm PST) and Sundays late morning through the afternoon as well.
Hey Y'all Pretty new, got a lvl 5 swarm druid, whom im hoping will function like an off-striker availabilities change from roster to roster, but will be able to tell for the next 4 weeks once its out.

Edited 1519840017
Drake
Plus
Hello all, introduced my new recruit Thaz (lvl 5s) recently, looking forward to grabbing as many games as I possibly can. I'm often available at odd hours during the morning and afternoon (CST) on weekdays and less so on weekends, but my schedule is extremely mercurial, so hard to say when I'm actually available . Getting a better lock on my availability and how it relates to the usual Guild schedule: I am most often available Monday through Friday between the hours of 6amCST/1pmCET and 2pmCST/9pmCET. Unfortunately, this time seems to be a dead zone for Guild activity typically (at least at the fore part of it) so I invite anyone else that might have similar hours of operation to private message me so we can make stuff happen.