Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [D&D 5e] GMT+1 Daytime Play

Edited 1516309285
Hello people! My name is Tilo and I am looking for a regular group playing during daytime of GMT+1. Something between 10:00 (10AM) and 20:00 (8PM) GMT+1. Days I am available are Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays. Play can either be in English or German. I am an experienced roleplayer, roleplaying for 20 years non stop. Mostly Call Of Cthulhu and Werewolf: The Apocalypse. Took a long break from playing Dungeons and Dragons during AD&D times but started again for D&D5e. I prefer a ratio of 35% Character Play, 35% Story, 30% Combat.  I hope to find a group during my prefered times playing once a week (or more), high quality microphone is available, web-cam is not. I am mostly looking to join a group as a player as I do not enjoy to Game Master full campaigns, but I do really enjoy to master single episodes during ongoing adventures, taking over the GM role for a few sessions.  Bye bye! :)
SALUTATIONS FROM BRAZIL About me Well hello there friend, my name is Rodrigo Machado and I am still learning to DM D&D 5ed. Of course i am not in lack of experience in D&D as a player and DM. I have been playing and DM'ing for 12 years, however you might agree with me, when i tell you that things change from edition from edition. As a side note, you should know that English is my second language so be prepared for a accent and me occasionally stumbling on words. As for what kind of DM i will be, well... i really don't know, i guess we will find out that together uh? ________________________________________ About the Campaign • Veterans and Newbies are welcome. We are all together in the never ending process of learning. • Sessions are every Saturday 4:00PM GMT-2 Brazil Time. • I am currently looking for two players. The Party consisted of group of five, but one had to live due to work. He was Human Paladin. Looking to replace him and add another for safe keeping. But if by any chance only one answer before game day, we will play. • I would really like for at least a HUMAN (VARIANT PREFERENTIAL) to join the game. The other race as long is not one of the other players are playing i am good. As for class, i am only accepting to the following: Artificer, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Ranger (Revised) and Rogue for balancing issues. We have enough Full Spellcasters. • Party so far is already at level 3 and consists of: - Dragonborn Sorcerer - Gnome Cleric - Half Elf Bard - Tiefling Barbarian • Sessions will be 4 hours long give or take (with a 10 - 15 minute break) • When it comes of the books, i am allowing pretty much everything that's not a homebrew class, race. Items, perhaps. So PHB, UA, VOLO, Xanathar's are good. • I am aiming at a Standard Magic game and we will be using the Hero Array (18,16,14,12,10,10). • I would prefer if the party would stay on the GOOD spectrum of alignment. NEUTRAL is tolerable, but you eventually gonna have to take a side. NO EVIL. • My style is a combination of stories of playing a lot of Pathfinder and D&D. So expect some mixture of the lore, ado you are not oblige to know Forgotten Realms of D&D and Golarion from Pathfinder, like the palm of your hand as the world is homebrewed with some mixture of their lore. Bonus points for you if in your backstory you add names of places, people, you feel it may be important to your character development. It becomes part of my world. • I believe on the 33/33/33 division between Roleplay, Combat and Exploration. • We will be using discord for communication. ________________________________________ My Expectations for you • 18+ • A mic of course • If you are gonna be late by more than a 30 min, please let me know • If you won't be able to make a session i would like at least a one day notice • Frequent no shows will be dropped from the campaign • No PvP • Don't be a rude to the other players. • If you notice any mistakes from my part or have any other complains and/or advice i would appreciate it if you wait until the break or the end of the session to bring it up. • Above all...HAVE FUN! If you interested PM me with your discord so we can chat.
Still looking for a group playing during the earlier hours of the day :) *bump*
I joined Rodrigos group, great first session, fun people, nice addition to my schedule. But I am still looking for a group which plays during earlier hours. *bump*
Still looking! Bump!
My hunt for people playing during daylight times in Europe is still going on.
Hey Garrasur, I'm in the UK so our timezones shouldn't be too different! 
I am still looking for a group to take me in that plays during my earlier hours of the days!