Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Touch Projector Compatibility

Hello, I currently use a Lightraise 60wi2 Ultra Short Throw Touch Projector to display Roll20 for my in-person gaming sessions. The only problem is that the touch functionality is limited. I can use the pen touch or finger touch to select my token, but cannot click and drag to move said token for the life of me. If there is something that you guys know of that will facilitate this then my setup would be perfect. Thanks!
Okay, awesome.
Hi Morgan, It seems like this one slipped through the cracks, sorry for that! Unfortunately, this type of issue is relegated to the communication between the projector and your PC, and thus the tabletop. Couple things to keep in mind as to what may be the issue: 1) Touch is not being enabled on the tabletop. You can check for the line "Touch Supported: True" in the console log. It will be at the very top of the log. 2) It is likely that your projector does not have a "Click and Hold" event which is stopping you from dragging as the projector only allows for the "Click" event.
Thanks for the follow-up. 
Also, maybe it's a dumb question, but how do I change it to Touch Supported: True?
If you could send us an email at <a href="mailto:Team@Roll20.net" rel="nofollow">Team@Roll20.net</a> I will see if I can get an answer for you on that one!