Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Tables management in handouts and characters sheets

Edited 1515851914
Hello all, I'm using a lot of tables inside handouts and character sheets (bio). To be more specific, I copy/paste lots of them but also tried to create them and complete them afterwards and I kept noticing several bugs : - A pasted centered table gets aligned to the left except for the first cell (top left). - Selecting the whole table or part of it to align text doesn't work. I have to align each cell. - Selecting the whole table or part of it to format text doesn't work. I have to format each cell. - (Specific to first column) Formatting a text in an centered (or right alignment or justified) cell aligns it to the left instead of keeping the alignment. - (Other columns) Same problem but in addition : the cell disapears when formatted, leaving only the text, aligned to the left. I suggest to fix all of those, I'm kind of desperate with all of my dozens of tables to implement to my games. I mainly use formatting to switch format from 'normal text' to 'header X' to make the text more readable for my players. I suggest to implement numeral font sizes that can be changed by selecting whole or part of a table. I would also appreciate other fonts. Thanks for any help ! Cheers
Some help, pretty please ?
The devs know that the text editor on the site is lacking, and it is on their list of things to fix/replace, but there is no ETA on when it will be done. The best recommendation is to edit text in a program outside Roll20 and copy it over.

Edited 1516527610
Thank you, Rabulias ! Although none of the programs I tested allows to keep text as formated before c/p... The text editor does need an upgrade badly.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .