Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Annoying no video icon on avatar

How does one remove that annoying pink "no video icon" on player video/avatar.  It use to never be there before and I really want it to go away. It is not useful to me at all, but I cannot find the answer anywhere.
Hi Kosmic, Do the players in your game use voice and video at all in app?
I am having the same issue, and to answer, no, no audio and no visuals are used in-games.
As far as I am aware of, no.
What is the name of the game that this is occurring in? Is it only one or is it every game? Medic, you can drop the name of your game here as well :)
Hey there. No audio, no video in our game. And I too have the little pink no video icon on my name. Only in this game though. Name of the game is 5th Edition Sentinels

Edited 1516577957
I have seen this happening in my games until I turned chat web rtc off and went third party. At least in Chrome 63 the game in question was the crimson legion 
Its been showing up randomly, in various games.  Been trying to figure out what in the game is making it happen to be more helpful.