Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

Looking for Players: DnD 5, Warhammer 40k rpgs (Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader etc.) Cypher system and more.

Hey, first time doing this by forum. But we're in need of a fourth player to our little five man group and was hoping this'd work. We play the above listed games, and are currently slotted for Tuesday, Monday and Wedsday games. If you've any questions feel free to ask.
Is it different games different nights? Or different nights different weeks?
Different nights of the week are the different games. Currently we have a Rogue trader game on Monday's, a Warhammer Fantasy game on Tuesday that's gonna run a month or so before we run a Star wars Eote game. And Wedsday I run 5e
hello I am looking for a game on Wednesday for 5e I could do more then one if you have others to do it I love dnd and am an experienced dm I am looking to be a player I would like a game after 8 est I have years of expirence and have a long expirince with roll 20 I have a tortle barbarian that I really would love to play hopfuly I can take part in your game
I'd be down for all three games my time zone is PST if thats ok.
Hey, I'm new to Roll20, but I did play a few sessions of D&D and one session of Numenera, actual tabletop versions. I am new to online TTRPG's. I'm interested in Rogue Trader and Warhammer Fantasy game. You might have some extra work with me, as I mentioned I'm new to Roll20, but I'm absolutly up for it =) I'm from Europe, but think I can make it work :) PM me if you'r interested.
Well, good to see so much interest! More details on our scheduling is that we are based around UTC so we do our games 830-9pm UTC. 
Is there spots open in the WFRP game on Tuesdays?
There is actually!!
Ok cool thanks the times are still good for me.
Right! So I've been getting a flood of positive applicants! So much so that I must as of now close the Monday Slot and Tuesday Slot to discuss and decide on players.