Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Improvements to the Archive

Okay so I don't know if this has been suggested before, but I am currently running a fairly lengthy campaign, and my journal is FILLED, scrolling to speak as specific characters takes a while as well. Of course there is the Archive, but as far as I can see you cant archive folders. I would like to be able to archive a whole folder, and also so that it continues to hold everything inside of the folder, so that it isnt one really long list. This also applies to the page archive as well of course. I also apologize if there is a way to do this, I can't find it anywhere.
Gold
Forum Champion
Hi Skorch. There are some existing Suggestion threads that seem to mirror this. If you agree you can transfer your +1 vote and copy your comments to the best matching thread: Folders in addition to Tags for ALL Resource Management A better way to organize pages.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
As this topic has already been suggested, closing thread to refund votes.