Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Purchased Module not Showing

I purchased Tales of the Yawning portal and it is not showing up in my module options during game creation. Does it take a few hours to show up after purchase?  Who should I contact to help fix the issue and report details? Thanks Dan
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Tales of the Yawning Portal is an Addon.  While Modules are the basis for creating a new Game, Addons can be added to any game.  (If you're starting a new game and want to add them, just create an empty game first.) To use Addons, to the the Game Details page for the Game where you want to use them, then select them from the Game Addons menu:
Thank you!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
No worries!
So, I have this same problem except I knew how to activate the Addon and it still doesn't show up at all. I purchased the maps for Castle Ravenloft and not one pixel of art in any form shows up under my "Marketplace Purchases." under "Premium Assets" as you can see in the attached screen shot. This is where my purchased assets should show up right?  
Gold
Forum Champion
Lugert said: So, I have this same problem except I knew how to activate the Addon and it still doesn't show up at all. I purchased the maps for Castle Ravenloft and not one pixel of art in any form shows up under my "Marketplace Purchases." under "Premium Assets" as you can see in the attached screen shot. This is where my purchased assets should show up right? Check the "Pages" toolbar. If it's maps there's a good chance they are pre-set-up as Pages. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Page_Toolbar" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Page_Toolbar</a>