Build your own dungeon maps with the latest release from Wizards of the Coast - Dungeon Tiles Reincarnated ! Pick up the bundle here on our Marketplace , or choose from any of the three sets:  City ,  Dungeon , and  Wilderness ! These three unique tile sets are perfect for building vibrant encounters for your players, spanning through City, Dungeon and Wilderness themes. These tiles are highly detailed, created for the standard 5 ft square grid and marked with difficult terrain icons for added strategy. With each set, our team has created 5 unique maps filled with Dynamic Lighting and Advanced Fog of War for Plus and Pro subscribers. Some maps also use the "tile flip" ability by using rollable tokens! Open those doors and reveal those magic circles, adventurers! Here's a breakdown of what’s inside the Dungeon Tiles Reincarnated bundle: All three Dungeon Tiles Reincarnated packs; City, Dungeon & Wilderness. More than 100 tiles per pack, with over 450 tiles between all three. Tiles work together with similar textures - mix them up! Highly detailed tokens in a range of sizes from 1x1 to 8x8, making map building quick and easy. 5 unique maps per tile pack, 15 in total , made by our internal conversion team, including Dynamic Lighting, Advanced Fog of War & Rollable Tokens for quick tile flipping capabilities. Rollable tokens also included on the Token page, allowing you to quickly drop in opening doors, traps, magic circles and more! These tiles are for use with Roll20 platform only, and not available for download. D&D, Dungeon Tiles Reincarnated, their respective logos, Dungeons & Dragons, and Wizards of the Coast are property of Wizards of the Coast LLC. ©2018 Wizards. All Rights Reserved. Have some further questions? Let’s answer ‘em! I bought the tile set. Now what? You can access the tiles in your Library, or add the tile set addon to a created game to access the token page and premade maps. Can I use this with other games or versions of D&D? Absolutely! These tile sets can be used with any game on Roll20. I think something's wrong with my tilesets! What do I do? If you’re having any technical issues, please let us know in our  bug reporting thread! Roll on, adventurers!