Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Trouble adding 'mobs' for a Starfinder setting

Trying to get a Starfinder game set up for myself and some buddies. It's my first time in a long while playing with Roll20. As there is no Starfinder Compendium currently I'm going to have to create the monsters by hand. In the journal, do I just add them as NPCs. Or is there another way of doing it. My problem is, if I have 3 of X monster, I assign the token to represent X. I can only get the first one to for example roll initiative. Is there something I'm missing? Anyone have any recommendations on how I can do it? Is it possible to create a custom compendium? 
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Jamie T. said: Trying to get a Starfinder game set up for myself and some buddies. It's my first time in a long while playing with Roll20. As there is no Starfinder Compendium currently I'm going to have to create the monsters by hand. In the journal, do I just add them as NPCs. Or is there another way of doing it. My problem is, if I have 3 of X monster, I assign the token to represent X. I can only get the first one to for example roll initiative. Is there something I'm missing? Anyone have any recommendations on how I can do it? If you want to roll initiative for multiple monsters at once, you either have to select each token individually and roll initiative for it, or (better) use the GroupInitiative API script. That has nothing to do with 1 sheet for multiple instances of an NPC though, it's just a limitation of the way Roll20 adds tokens to the tracker (but just use GroupInitiative, that will take care of it). Is it possible to create a custom compendium? Not currently.