Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Purchased Premium Maps from Activated Addon not showing up in library.

I've been occasionally trying to fix this for months and am quite bummed at either how non-functional or at least how non-intuitive this process is.  I purchased the maps for Castle Ravenloft AND activated the game addon (& cleared my cache and switched browsers etc) yet no map tile or any other kind of shows up under "Marketplace Purchases." under "Premium Assets" as you can see in the attached screen shot. This is where my purchased maps should show up right? They're not in "My Library" either. As far as I can tell, they are nowhere.  Please help!  - Clint
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Lugert said: I've been occasionally trying to fix this for months and am quite bummed at either how non-functional or at least how non-intuitive this process is.&nbsp; I purchased the maps for Castle Ravenloft AND activated the game addon (& cleared my cache and switched browsers etc) yet no map tile or any other kind of shows up under "Marketplace Purchases." under "Premium Assets" as you can see in the attached screen shot. This is where my purchased maps should show up right? They're not in "My Library" either. As far as I can tell, they are nowhere.&nbsp; Please help!&nbsp; - Clint Check the "Pages" toolbar. If it's maps there's a good chance they are pre-set-up as Pages. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Page_Toolbar" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Page_Toolbar</a> Addon's that have or are maps will show up in the pages not your art library since they are not setup as marketplace maps/tiles but more similar to modules.&nbsp;
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
They are listed under your Page Toolbar, that blue "page" icon in your first screenshot is what you click to see them :) Let me know the name of the game if they're not in that Toolbar