Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Eclipse Phase 2.0

Edited 1516809165
I will be running an Eclipse Phase 2.0, open beta game.I will be running the EP1 quickstart that I converted to EP 2.0, “Mind the WMD”.Players new to EP are welcome.There will be a Wed game that starts at 5 pm PST and a Sat game that starts at 2 pm PST.PST is something like -8 GMT.I am giving each game session 3 hours with a 3 ½ hours hard limit.I prefer running games every other week.Here is the schedule and both games currently have room. Wed game:1 st session, Jan 31 st 5 pm. 2 nd session Feb 14 th 5 pm. Sat game:1 st session, Feb 3 rd 2 pm.  2 nd session Feb 17 th 2 pm. I have run a couple of games using the EP 2.0 open beta so I do some experience with it as of now. Whereas I would say expect the games to be rules and setting lite; I am running these games to get used to the new game mechanics.Keep in mind that I am going to attempt to follow the game’s rules and to find reasons to apply them so I can get more practice.If you are looking to learn how to play this is a good time to learn. The game is for 2-4 players; so as long as I have 2 players I will run the game. If you have questions or comments feel free to post. 
I'm very interested in participating. I am currently available either Saturday or Wednesday. Am I correct in understanding that each game is just 2 sessions?
Hey, I'd be really interested in that. I've never played EP before but it seems fun.
Sounds awesome. I'd love to play in the Wed games. I played some 1e Eclipse Phase a couple years ago. I am familiar with the overall setting but not with which faction lives where, etc. Looking forward to 2e.
The available dates are still a bit fluid. Wednesday may be full but I'm asking everyone to verify they are free on Feb 14th, it is Valentines Day. Saturday has 2 openings atm.  Archailect said: I'm very interested in participating. I am currently available either Saturday or Wednesday. Am I correct in understanding that each game is just 2 sessions? The answer is yes. So it will be either 2 Wednesdays  or 2 Saturdays. 
OK, Saturday is fine. I'm new to RPG's and roll20.net so let me know what I need to do.
I am free on the Wed Jan 31st and Wed Feb 14th. I can't play on the Sat dates unfortunately...