Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Screen Shifted to the Point of No Return

This started some time ago when i was relatively new to roll20 where the screen out of nowhere was altered. The screen when the map is there has the issue of when ever i left click the screen scrolls down at a very fast speed and when I would hit the three line tab it would remove the map entirely. As for the chat zone it has never come back since its original disappearance, I can no longer enjoy the sight of wonderful natural twenties or the shame of my good friends bad role playing. And lastly the icons for the players in the room are at the top of the screen where i can not see them. Hope you find out whats going on ill be sitting here until the news arrives.
1390427931
Gauss
Forum Champion
Could you take a screenshot so we can better understand what is going on?
This is happening to me as well. I was actually able to speak through Google Chrome and then use Internet Explorer for the virtual tabletop. This will at least allow you to play the game, but it is a little odd having the two running parallel to each other.
1390531417
Gauss
Forum Champion
BenBob, could you provide a screenshot so we can see what is going on?
You both might take a look at these steps to see if they help as well: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a>
You can sort of see from the screen shot that the scroll bar usually on the bottom is all the way up at the top. My microphone and everything run through it, but I can't see anything other than the scroll bar and the tool bar in the upper left. I did run through the solve technical issues page, but couldn't find a solution.
1392447139
Gauss
Forum Champion
BenBob , the problem you are experiencing is caused by an extension, probably the toolbar you have in your screenshot. Please disable your extensions until you find out which extension is causing the problem.
Quite right, problem solved. I had disabled the extension before, but did not hit the reload after disabling it and thought the problem was unrelated to the tool bar. So, I turned it back on... Thanks for your help!