Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Map shows for a few seconds then goes black

I have been playing my game Rise of Tiamat for awhile now. Now my maps all show black. I may get to view for a minute then it goes black. Turning fog of war off did not help.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Kennic, are you the creator of the game in question? (I presume at least co-GM status given your ability to affect the FoW). Also, does this happen in other games? (If you don't have any try creating a test game and see what happens with maps placed there). This will help rule out some common causes before we escalate to the full tech help steps :)
I am the creator and this was the only game I have issues. Yesterday it still did not show any maps, just a black area. As of this morning, it seems to be working.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for the info, hopefully it was 'just one of those things' but I'll leave this thread open in case you need to follow this up again.