Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for world sculptors to help create an original fantasy world!

Hello fabulous people of the internet! For about 4 months I've been working on a solo project that I like to call 'The Hallow'. Since until now I've made steady progress on the world, it's map design, and possible areas to explore. I'm starting to slow down though as the process is quite labor intensive. To cut to the chase, I'm looking for some wannabe develepors who could hop on the project with me to create this wonderful world with me!&nbsp; There are some limits to what can be added and not, but I'd be glad to walk everyone through things. Each player would get a city, town, or location to flesh out, then we can provide constructive feedback on your work! I'm also looking to add more areas on the map, but that's for a later time. Here's the link to the campaign if you'd like to take a peek at the project:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5964963/lfp-5e-2" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5964963/lfp-5e-2</a>... Under no circumstances should you speak to any of my campaign players about new additions to the game world! I'd like for things to stay secrets for them! For everyone's hard work, I'll add EVERYONE who helps into the credits for the campaign. Yep! This campaign will be up for purchase from Roll20 eventually, and I'd love to have a credits page to boot!
I'm interested in like adding my own city or location to this, it seems cool! Is there some sort of application process for developers?
Nope! I'd just love to see your creativity! .c. I'll send a PM over with some useful links, welcome to the world. cx