Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 Logging you out, every, single, day.

Hello. I am not sure if something changed or if this is a bug, but I am now constantly being signed out of Roll20. It seems like every day I have to log back in again. It used to be that I could come back to the site a week later and still be signed in, but now there is the constant annoyance of the login token expiring constantly.  It's also a problem for forum posts. I'll leave a personal in-game forum open and respond, and my entire response will be lost because Roll20 has logged me out arbitrarily after 24-48 hours.
Do you happen to sign on from different devices/IP? I find I have this problem when I sign on from my phone when I'm not at a computer.
I don't know about Havelok but I have the same issue and I only ever log in from Chrome on my Laptop.