Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e D&D West March Group Looking For More DMs (New DMs Welcome)

Our group has had a west march game going on roll 20 for almost 4 months now. It takes place in a communal Homebrewed world that the DMs collaborate and/or run thire own various unique or modular adventures. We play 5e D&D with a few minor Homebrew rules. We started with about 16 players and 4 DMs/players. At this point our ranks are down a bit. Most games take place on weekends, afternoons and evenings EST. We play using voice over discord and use roll20 for sheets,rolls & maps. So we are looking for more DMs, It might be a good fit for anyone new to DMing because we have different DMs who work together. You can get good feedback and help. You can also use many of the resources that we have added to our roll20 lobby .You can also make a character in the world and play when the other DMs run.
bump
How would someone get involved?
I'll send you a pm to the group where we can talk more.
We are still looking to grow the group!
We seem to be getting more DMs! might be able to take on a few players aswell, just pm me if your are interested in playing or DMing

Edited 1516732711
I'm new to both playing and being a DM. I am interested though in playing, being a dm, or both. 
I might be interested in DMing I would just need to see a synopsis of your Homebrew world ATM to see if I have any good ideas to add to it or like the setting. 
Hi, I would be intersted in taking part in this
Hey Kirk, I'd love to talk about this.