Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Very Specific Interest Check... A Thousand Sons only Warhammer 40k game.

A very long time ago I played a game where the entire party were Thousand Sons sorcerers and it was awesome. We plot together to amass a mighty warband to get vengeance on the Space Wolves. Most of the story took place inside the Eye of Terror so it was a very trippy adventure as well were reality was not really a thing. Magic was center focus of the story as well, creating curse and arcane formulas. What I am trying to say that game was a very free form game. I had so much fun doing this game years ago that it has left a craving in me I want filled. Whatever game was the spiritual successor to this game can be completely different. Just keep it center around the Thousand Sons. Any other Thousand Sons fantatics interested out there?
So this would be a game of Black Crusade, then?  What day and time do you want to run?  What time zone?
I would be interested, but same questions as above before I can agree.
i got no idea when and where. I could not gm such a game for I could not contain by biases towards the Thousand Sons. 
Yeah cant help there, still new to the system but deffinatly interested in playing if you find some one to run this.
Id be interested. All Is Dust!