Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF] Character Sheet Issue - All Rolls Sent only to GM

Apparently, I'm just not having any luck with this new campaign that I started up.  There seems to be one issue after another, and once I fix one, another rears its ugly head!  Hopefully the problem I'm having this time is an easy fix... One of my player's character sheet has started to send all rolls as whispers to me as a GM.  It were as if his character sheet was an NPC (it isn't... I made sure that box wasn't checked).  This is a new development since last we played (on Wednesday), and it started up tonight when we began our session.  I'm a bit at a loss on how to fix this problem, and couldn't find anything through searching online. Some info that may help:  I'm using the Pathfinder Character sheet.  The only script I'm using is the [PF] Neceros Sheet Companion Script.  This issue started up this evening at the start of our session and was not present the last time we all played.  Neither him nor I touched his character sheet between sessions. Any help would be wonderful, and if you need any more info, please let me know. Thanks! - Maddie

Edited 1516461156
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Have you checked the sheet's whisper settings on the settings|sheet configuration|roll configuration section.  Also try toggling the whisper settings and making rolls to see if anything changes.  Are these rolls made directly off of the sheet?  Have you tried the recalc button on the sheet?   Is this character a co-gm not logged as a player?
Vince, Thanks for showing me where this was!  I was sure it was as simple of a fix as turning something on/off, and the rolls were set to Whisper the GM.  Not sure how exactly that happened in the first place to make his sheet do that.  I appreciate your help, as this is what fixed the problem! <3 - Maddie
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
All's good.  The PF sheet has sooooo many moving parts.  It's easy to miss these things. Have fun.