Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Gabriel Pickard - Vile Sewer tiles - how

Hey,  I am trying to find out if  Gabriel Pickard has any videos using his vile sewer tileset and how he sees a user in roll20 assembling a map..  or perhaps in adobe photoshop cc...When I use them in roll20 they never seem to align up correctly or some are at a different scale and etc..etc.. I love the art and quality but aligning corridors, intersections, features and etc is a bit frustrating... I must be missing a trick to it...
I think  Quick Encounters: Sewers are more along the lines of battle maps, not so much as map creation tiles. Some are large maps. one map, one battle, hence the 'quick'. The  Sewer Mapper should work as a complete map making set, as should most of the tiles in the  Save Vs. Cave Sewers set. If  you are dragging and dropping, they might not be sized correctly upon placement. Which tileset are you referring to? I'll make a video of them in use and we will check it out, visually.
I purchased two sets Save VS Cave SEWERS Vile Tiles - Sewer Mapper Yeah, it is the sizing that is consuming time. Suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
If you're working in Roll20 the sizes are listed in the description for each, but it adds a lot of time.  You mentioned Photoshop as well, for that if you set your Photoshop grid to 140px and do half screen with PS and File explorer you can drag the images right in and construct your map fairly quickly and it should automagically size them for you.  Its hardly a video, but I did a quick GIF of them being put together.  Let me know if you have any other questions.  Happy gaming!

Edited 1516473285
140px is perfect. If someone else is reading this here is a link on how to change grid size in photoshop cc <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yhI3DZQH4U" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yhI3DZQH4U</a> I will do the photoshop route and then export as a png or such! Thanks for the help!!
Hey Gabriel when you say the sizes are listed in the tile sizes, do you mean in grid squares or some other measurement? I use Sketch, so I'm guessing the 140px grid might work in there as well.
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Yup the sizes are in grid squares and all my work is optimized for roll20, so 140px per square.