Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Experienced player in the UK (GMT) looking for a nice group to play some 5e!!

Experienced player / sometime DM looking for 5e group in the European time zone. Bit of an old school D and D head here, been out of action for a while but keen to get involved with some online stuff. Have plenty of experience with roll20, I love the Forgotten Realms and Greyhawk settings, plenty of RP and lore etc. Anyone else out there in Europe running something along these lines? Hope to hear back soon! Dom
Any European folks out there?
I'm running an ongoing campaign on alternating Tuesdays at 6-9pm GMT.  We've just had a player drop out, so I will be looking to fill a slot.  We are using the Forgotten Realms setting.  I'm mixing together a some 1st edition modules updated and modified to create a cohesive storyline, and some 5e stuff as well.  If you're interested in trying it out, maybe you'd like to sit in on a session?  If so, send me a PM and we'll go from there.