Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Still having issues with the iPad app.

I am still having the problem where the iPad app hangs at the “Loading...” screen trying to enter any game. I have version 1.7.0, which I believe is the latest version. I’m running an iPad Pro 10.5” with the latest iOS update. According to the release notes, this exact issue was addressed,  but it’s apparently still not working, at least for me.  Anyone else?  Bueller? Bueller?
I got in after a while but my issues are no sound I can't back out of a character sheet unless I log out and back in again. I cannot edit my dm notes after the first load up either of a new sheet. It's quite frustrating. Tried with browser and same dm note issues. Same music issues. In browser I cannot even open a character sheet past the first load up if I close it.