Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM looking for 5 players for a homebrew game(5e)

Like the title says, I'm looking for 5 players. However, the play time will not really be frequent. I'm busy between work and a retail job with no set schedule. So if you can work with me, then I can crack a great story. It would usually be after 9pm pacific .  A little about me , I have been playing, most of the time, dming for 5 years now. I run a couple games in real life but with everyone's schedule we don't play as often as I'd like.  That's why I'm here. so tell me something about you age name character experience
Ryan, I too have a similar issue with scheduling due to military but I am adamant about playing and I can make times work with schedule flexibility. I'll be 30 next month. The two characters I'm interested in playing are a fighter/warlock and rogue warlock. Both are pact of the blade and I'm currently working on backstories for them. I have multiple characters built, just need to develop backstories for them based on party need. I have played off/on for a two years, I enjoy combat of course but love the story lines and having fun with it. I am pacific time too so I feel like we could make this work. Hope you keep me in mind. 
Age: 24 Name: Jonathan Character: I have a few I could use, but most likely I will be a bard/fighter depending on how the party plays. My bard is a charlatan looking for his sister who was kidnapped at birth, and has taken many mercenary jobs throughout his life trying to track her down. My fighter is a classic fighter always looking for a good fight, and a good time, not afraid to take the lead or follow depending on the situation. Experience: I am a novice DND player, I've played on/off for the last few years. I've even DM'd with friends in a homebrew campaign so I know quite a bit about rules. I also have 2 other friends who play on roll20 with similar experience if you need more people
Age: 23 Name: Reathy (Everyone calls me T) Character: I have a few I can use. But I'd prefer to use my Human Blood Hunter Experience: I'm a novice, usually play with friends in our Discord I also have 2 other friends that are with me trying to look for a new group too.
Name: Ethan D. Age: 20 Character: Achard L'Hernault, the human paladin-turned-bard who tells the stories of his dead comrades in his travels to bring peace. Experience: I've played a handful of tabletop sessions of 5thEd DnD, but I don't have much expertise besides that.
Would you guys be up to play tonight ?
What time? and is this straight playing or character creation session?
I'd prefer if we went straight into playing . I have some stuff cooked up already. I'll give more details once we start a game group, in a thread. So, if you could make a level one character that would be great, my one thing is that I'd like to have everyone be of good or neutral alignment
I'm down, character creation guidelines? Hope I'm not the only one
are we playing tonight? 
Doesn't look like anyone else replied 
Are you still looking for players?
Yes, so far only have the one who is responding
that's too bad 
My friend and I are looking for a group, but we are both new players. Kyle - 30, and Chris - 31 years of age, a Half-Elf Wizard and a Halfling Rogue. I dm'd a game for Chris and another friend of ours after watching a lot of youtube tutorials, but I'd like to find a group to join as a player. We usually play after 8pm PST. 
Kyle K. That time works great for me most nights! 
I've been playing D&D off and on for a while and I'm looking for a solid group to chill with and play on a regular basis.  Your scheduled time is awesome for me so I'm down to play.  So far I'm experienced with Fighter and Barbarian but I'm also curious to try out for a Wood Elf Cleric and give healing a shot.
My friend and I are online tonight if a game gets going
Hi Cesar, I'd be interested in joining if the spots have not been filled  Age-23 Name- Ry Character- I have both a bard and wizard ready to go depending on the parties needs, happy to play either Experience- 7 months now 

Edited 1516866305
Hey, if you still have space I'd be glad to join. Age: 18 Name: Amir or call me AJ Character: I have a paladin and druid ready to play and I'd love to play either Experience: About two months of experience, but I've been picking up the mechanics fairly well in my eyes. As long as you're not playing in the morning I'm down to join.
Hey Cesar, if you still have room for more players i'm interested in joining if its on the weekends i'm eastern time zone. Age: 30 Name: Daniel Character: I have a few I could play but wanting to play a Rock Gnome Druid. Experience: Started playing 3.5 when I was 15 and have used roll 20 a few times now