Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Dynamic Lighting being really laggy

Is there something I can do or should do when using the dynamic lighting? Cause every time I try to use it on my maps, it causes such sever lag for myself and all my players that we can barely make it functional. Its a really great feature and I want to keep using it but right now I just can't without causing terrible lagging for my group.
1390471102
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please send me a join link so I can take a look at your campaign.