Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for DM & Players - 5E Rockstar Tour Campaign (18+)

Edited 1516568005
BRINGING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER My partner (28y) and I (26y) have characters we've been wanting to use on a regular basis. My partner plays a LVL 3 Bard by the name of Valentino , and I play a LVL 3 Stage Manager/Warlock called Meekly . Valentino is a washed-up rockstar on a comeback tour, traveling Faerun to take whatever gig he can get (even if they must dungeon crawl to land another breakout performance). Both of us are very experienced in 5E and have a good grasp of the rules. --- WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR (18+) We're mainly looking for a DM , but we'll welcome up to 3 additional players as band members or groupies (5 PCs max). You may play any race/class you wish to, but do try to stick to the theme of the campaign. --- WHEN We are located in Belgium, so our timezone is CET (GMT+1). We would prefer to run the campaign during the weekends, but we are open to weekdays for now, too. It should be regularly scheduled, however. Once per week or once every 2 weeks would be nice. Let us know if you are interested so we can share contact information :) Thank you!
Bump, still looking.
I can DM or Play and I've been curious about a party of travelling musicians for quite some time.  I'm located in the EST time zone (-5) but I'm available nights after 11pm mostly.
PM'ed you, Malachi :)