Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Warhammer

I'm looking for a group of guys/gals to play a good game of Dark Heresy or Always War I do need: 1. a GM, I'm awful at being  a GM 2. players that can actually RP Message me if your interested
I've been looking for a group for a month or two now. If you can put one together I'd be willing GM.
What time, day, and time zone?
I'm down!
im EST. available from 11am-3pm weekdays or 9pm-midnightish on monday or wednesday.
ok seeing that all of you are in how does this Friday at noon EST sound
speaking of which what game sounds better: Dark Heresy, Only War, or Rouge Trader?

Edited 1516676390
Im down, I'm on PST timezone, class until 6:30pm (I will drive to school if I have to in order to make it to the game, that's how serious I am). Dark Heresy, but I'm open to either. I'm free all day on Tuesday, Thursday, Sat, Sun Usually free after 5:30pm around Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Cat are the times your giving PST or EST
PST Timezone, as I mentioned before.
Are all of y all good for Wednesday 9pm EST, just asking

Edited 1516676774
I'm good for it :) Might be 20-ish minute late.
Cat if I'm correct if it is 6:30pm in PST it would be 9:30 in EST right?
Yeap!
ok then every one forget what I said about noon, 9pm or Friday. At this point the best time to get together would be 9:30 PM on Wednesday. Please reply if that is good with you or not
I am willing to give it a try.  I would prefer Only War, but Dark Heresy is fine as long as you mean the second edition.
930pm EST works for me. i'm open to any of the titles. while i do have some house rules, i use the same rules for all campaigns.
jhonny h. said: 930pm EST works for me. i'm open to any of the titles. while i do have some house rules, i use the same rules for all campaigns. What house rules?  Or will that be discussed when we meet?
figured we'd go through the ones i can remember (haven't run 40k in a year or so) when we meet so i can explain them. if anyone disagrees with them, they're free to bow out before spending time making characters.
I vote for Only War, those vote in favor say Yay, those not say Nay
Yay
Should someone make a game for everyone to join?  Or at least a Discord chat?
done and done. link is PMed.