Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Aaron's Photo-Realistic Map Tiles: Magic & Magma is now out!

Edited 1516731841
Aaron
Marketplace Creator
Aaron's Photo-Realistic Map Tiles: Magic & Magma My 2nd Dungeon Tile pack is out! It features 50 new rooms to build complex and detailed dungeons with! Of course all 50 of these rooms are fully compatible with the 50 rooms in Pack #1: Dungeons & Tombs , as well as all future packs I release. I'm already halfway done with Pack #3: MEGA-Dungeons, which are massive rooms! Here's a sneak peak at two of them:     Feel free to come with any feedback, or show off the dungeons you create. I love seeing what people do with my tiles! Happy Dungeon-crawling! I also stream nearly daily! Come hang out while I draw maps live! I also stream DM Prep and Player Sessions on Wednesdays! Tabletop_Twitch Twitter
Gold
Forum Champion
Very colorful and uniquely-filled rooms! I plan to give this a try in my games.

Edited 1516644300
Aaron
Marketplace Creator
Gold said: Very colorful and uniquely-filled rooms! I plan to give this a try in my games. Thanks a bunch! I'm glad you like them. Feel free to report back with any feedback on Pack #1 or #2, and a screenshot of the dungeon. I love to hear people's opinions!
I enjoy these creations and plan to use them in my campaigns to come, but I must say, there should be a straight up Arrabar pack... If anyone gets my reference, it's Aaron and friends.
I enjoyed the first set, will probably get this one to make a mega-dungeon.
Aaron
Marketplace Creator
al e. said: I enjoyed the first set, will probably get this one to make a mega-dungeon. Awesome, thanks! I really appreciate it! Feel free to hit me with any feedback, positive or negative.