Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

One more person for a saturday game est Homebrewed

Edited 1516664555
So this isnt a new game we've been playing for about 3 sessions we start at 7:00 pm est and go till about midnight. THis is a voice game however we allow text if you cant do voice. If you'd like to join you must have discord. The party so far: Goblin rogue Warforged warden (homebrewed) Half-elf artificer Half-elf warlock High elf wizard/fighter We are level 7 and i dont use the exp system i level you guys up when i want to Applications: Name (or what you would like to be called): age (optional): Past dnd experiences (its okay to say none i am accepting of new people): Character name: Class (anything from xanathars is good): Race: Gender: Backstory: Alignment:
Name (or what you would like to be called): Brinn age (optional): Adult Past dnd experiences (its okay to say none i am accepting of new people): Listened to a few actual-play podcasts plus text-based 5E Character name: Dagmar Class (anything from xanathars is good): Fighter  Race:  Orc/Half-Orc (I'm not fussed) Gender: Female Backstory: Depends on the world/other players but I have some broad strokes worked out. If we're going by DND backgrounds, city watch is closest to what I have in mind but again, flexible. Alignment: Depends on the particulars of the backstory but probably somewhere in the neutral good department

Edited 1516750167
What system is this? If D&D what edd?
this is dnd 5e