Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Looking for a 5e campaign. Preferably with charming people and a nice environment

Hi! My names Micah, I'm 17, and I've been in a few short-lived d&d campaigns before. Ever since then, I've been buying all the books and dice I could find, eagerly waiting for a time where I could play again. All I'm looking for is a group of chill people who are all down to roll some dice.
Hey could you tell me what times work for you im right now running a game thats on saturdays going from 7:00 pm est to 11:00 pm est does this work for you
We have a  wizard rogue Warden (homebrew) Artificer and a warlock

Edited 1516675137
Sam T. said: Hey could you tell me what times work for you im right now running a game thats on saturdays going from 7:00 pm est to 11:00 pm est does this work for you Sam T. said: We have a  wizard rogue Warden (homebrew) Artificer and a warlock Saturdays most definitely work for me! My work schedule is a bit unpredictable at times but I'm typically free on weekends. 0:
Great I'll message you and I'll just ask a few more questions before adding you to the game