Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [D&D 5e] new to d&d, looking for a lighter, rp//story-based campaign [sat/sun/mon availability]

Hey there! I’m pretty new to d&d and tabletop in general !! I’m really interested in finding something light and fun and more rp // character // story focused to join for my first campaign. I’m available any time sat-sun-mon and evenings the rest of the week. I am running in CST but don’t mind playing a game in EST or whatever as long as it fits with my schedule : )) I do have a few character ideas that I’d love to share if you’re interested in having me!!
Would you be interested in playing a pathfinder system game?
Malachi D. said: Would you be interested in playing a pathfinder system game? i'm open to pathfinder !! it really depends on the setting // etc of the game itself.
Hey i would love to have you for a game im running ive been doing this group for about 3 sessions now and we do saturdays at 7:00 pm est - about 11:00 (at the latest midnight)  we play 5e edition and our grouo consists of a  Half-elf warlock Half-elf artificer Warforged Warden Goblin rogue High elf Wizard/fighter Message me if your interested
We do a combo of voice and text essentially if you can do voice great but if you cant just get in voice chat mute your mic and type with us. Also discord is neccesary