Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[LFP][5e][CET] Searching for experienced roleplayers

Hello there, So, my friend and i wish to play some more dnd.  And we want to do a campaign with only 2 or 3 people. I myself am 24, soon to be 25, and i have A LOT of experience in 5e. I am currently a proffessional DM and get paid for what i do (Don't worry, i'm not the GM of this so you don't have to pay). I love 5e and have always done. Interesting character concepts and simply being in character as much as possible is something that i yearn for. Though there's simply too many people out there afraid of going in character and actually roleplaying.  My friend is 20, soon to be 21 and is a newish GM that i have taught all that i know. He too wishes to RP more and find other people to fit in to this small group to form a campaign that has its base in RP. We are both mature with an eye for the more gritty and realistic. This campaign will be story rich filled with a lot of diplomacy. It will be focused around the roleplaying and all the interactions with NPCs and each other. Thusly, we wish to find those people who are experienced with RPing, and like to immerse themselves with voices and acting.  The campaign will be set during either Monday, Wednesday or Friday at around 18 or 19 CET (CENTRAL EUROPEAN TIME). We have not fully decided what kind of setting yet, but it will be in a homebrew world. Thusly no WOTC published adventures.  So, if you feel that you wish to partake in a long term RP based campaign then this might be your shot! What is require of you is that you already know 5th edition (or have _a lot_ of experience in other TTRPG games that outweighs the inexperience) We need you to have a webcam as facial expressions is a great part of RPing Maturity and punctuality.  That's about it, i think the rest it will quite easy show itself if we fit or not. To apply, simply write here below answering the following questions; Who are you, and what would you bring to this game? Would you have the ability to play 2 characters at the same time, both with their own story and motives? How much experience do you have with 5e, and specifically with RP based games? Thanks for reading it all, i hope that it made sense!
You can close the thread, thanks!