Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Post Replies Not Showing

I have just created a new game and have had a couple of responses/applications sent. They initially show as unread messages but once read they are inaccessible through the mail icon (top right by user name). When I try to access them via the "Applications" post (where they were posted), there are no posts replies visible...  only my original post. However, if I log out and log into a different account, those messages do appear. Is there a way that I can access these messages/post in the correct (game creator) account. Thanks for your help, RR
I found a partial solution in the forums: If you click on the "Looking for Players" button on your Campaign's Details page, next to the big on/off button is a link that says "View Listing." That will get you there. Thanks Riley!