Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Lost mine of phandelver, looking for new players and Introverts for D&D 5e

Looking for new Players and introverts to DM for on roll20. I know that might sound weird, however I've read many threads on here about how someone can't find a group to play with. Also on top of that I know there are those that are a bit less assertive getting into a group online that uses things like discord. I am putting a group together on sunday mornings 10am PST running Lost Mines of Phandelver. This is a beginner campaign and makes it easy for you to learn about the game. We will be using discord for voice communication and roll20 for our maps. I want this group to be a safe place for introverts to explore dungeons and dragons. To let it be a first step into a great and wonderful game and not be out shined by extroverts (love you extroverts though!) If this goes well I do plan on doing more of it in the future. So if you don't get into the group this time look for future posts! For those interested feel free to message me. I'll do this first come first serve. I'm looking forward to hearing from you! 
Heya! This looks interesting! My discord is William#7031. Message me when you can!
Will do!   We still have up to two more spots open for anyone inte
Would love to join this one, can I add you on discord?
I'd like to possibly join up as well.
^^^ would love to join in as well if possible 
I'd love to join depending on when this is. I'm free mostly Thursdays through Sundays.
Sorry, AWilson, it filled up already.  Thank you everyone for their interest