I am currently running a game Friday nights, but would love to have the chance to play earlier in the week as well. I am very adaptable, and can play any class as best fits the party's needs. My goal as a player is to make sure everyone in the game has a good time, including the DM! I can play any character, but this is an idea I was messing around with that I thought would be fun to RP: The Character Name: Flemford (Flemmy) Race: Half-Orc Alignment (no evil characters): Chaotic Neutral Class: Bard Background: Performer "Roight, so just because me dear 'ol mum named me Flemford, that don't mean none of you gets to laugh, least if you knows what's good for you. Besides, me mates call me Flemmy, and that name suits a ballad singing, head bashing half orc like meself just fine. Me mum, dear sweet human wot she was, taught me how to sing and play the flute real nice. But me orc half (mum don't talk much about Dad) has me brawling in taverns like the best o' them. So I can take (and give) a punch, and I can sing till yer elf ears bleed. What else does ya need to know?" Thanks for reading!