Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG new player

Edited 1516736625
I’m a brand new player. I am 24 years old. I’m looking to join a DnD group that would be patient enough to help someone learn the game and rules. I have a discord account. I’m interested in playing an elf rogue.  *Edit: I am in EST. I work 2PM-10:30PM and get home around 11:30PM. Late night groups would probably be best.
Hey there.  Do you have an idea as to what edition or setting you want to play in?  Sometimes it can help to know what led you to D&D and/or what kind of adventures you are looking to play.
I'm not very familiar with the editions and the differences between them to be honest.  I've started listening to dice camera action playing curse of strahd and also listened to dragons in places recently. A setting similar to those would be enjoyable.  I've been a console gamer for many years and played dragon age and skyrim. Dragon age is what essentially made me curious about playing d&d. Unfortunately there aren't any game shops in my area that I know of so I never got the chance to play, and none of my friends were interested.
I just happen to need a rogue on saturdays.. look here and leave a post if you think it suits u&nbsp;<a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/43901/nepfall" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/43901/nepfall</a>&nbsp;
Well, Emi, if you want to give D&D4e a try you are welcome to join us over at The Living Guild Campaign.&nbsp; We are a big community of players and DMs that have a ton of resources for people getting into games.&nbsp; Dragons are pretty common as a threat in most games (I have an adventure called Dragonslayer in point of fact that gets run every now and again). Head on over to our LFG Blurp . If it looks like something you want to play in, post on the interested players thread and you will get invited to the campaign. You can also send me a contact request on Skype at Gravymattingly if you have questions or want to be added into guild chat if you decide to join.