Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] looking for 2 to 3 players for a evil campaign (5e)

I am looking for players to take a dark journey games will be weekly on mondays at 9PM est discord for voice is mandatory, must speak english and have a good mic This is not a murder hobo campaign, it will require cunning and creative thinking a sort of summary of what you are signing up for: you are all cultists, having given up your former lives to pursue the leadership of infamous necromancer matthew feign and his teachings. For the past year feign had been preparing you for a ceremony known as aadora (a-doo-ra) which involves gathering the worlds most powerful artifacts are using them all at once to summon the void lord. However mere days before your master was set to guide you all on this journey he disappears without a trace, as if he never really existed. It is now up to you his loyal followers to look the world over for these artifacts to summon the void lord. AS AN EDIT: if your application is obviously just a copy pasted template you will NOT be accepted, please show your real genuine intrest and type out why I should choose you as my faithful player
This is a copy and pasted template   ( . )  ( . )    Well i would love to do a not stupid  evil game.. one of my favorite characters was my first evil cleric we had lots of fun doing what u wnated but staying outa of the laws eyes. dont want stupid adventures tracking us down do we lol. I would love to play a cleric or a skill monkey bard very flexible on character design its  fun to explore roles and ideas you wouldn't try normally.  i am in CST time zone ..dm for over a decade(sorry if i forget iam not dm sometimes lol) and would love to be a player for once lol. AS AN edit i didnt really copy and paste that. :P
I am very interested in a non murder hobo evil campaign, I am thinking about a NE drow sorcerer. Is there still space?
I would be very interested in this style of campaign. Be nice not to have to be the good guy for once. Id like to play an old human CE warlock of the great old one. I would see this character kind of like a breaking bad style where he started out meaning well but slowly turns evil as he becomes more addicted and insane by learning more from the great old one. My other idea for a character is a Rock Gnome Druid. A highly intelligent but weak sage who has been taught the secret ways of druidism. A bit like the hulk/bruce banner kind of character.
Do you take newish players? I've only played 3 small games of D&D, but have watched it being played by others for over 5 years, so I get mostly what's going on, it's merely the minor details that I'll struggle with.  Also, do you accept adult language? Because I use it. A lot of it. It's a curse. (*ba dum tsss* I'm punny) If you'll accept me, then I'd love to play a Lawful Evil Tiefling Wizard. I don't murder no hobos in games (unless they deserve it), so don't worry about me randomly killing a stray cat or a small child simply because I can. I prefer my evil characters to do things by the rules of the world.... And by that I mean that I like finding loopholes of those rules of the world so I can easily skirt around them to get what I want. 
Hey Ive been playing dnd for a while now I’ve been in 3 campaigns and I am also currently dming another game on fridays. I’m 20 years old and enjoy rp and combat equally. I played an evil character once in a good aligned party and it caused very interesting conversations. But now I’m looking for a group that would share the same ideals. Also I’m not sure if this is a mature game but I’m alright with anything. I’ll probably be playing a Lawful Evil Tiefling who’s a conquest paladin. He has his limits on who he deems kill able. so I would be running rampant lopping  heads off.
Nyx Nightmare said: Do you take newish players? I've only played 3 small games of D&D, but have watched it being played by others for over 5 years, so I get mostly what's going on, it's merely the minor details that I'll struggle with.  Also, do you accept adult language? Because I use it. A lot of it. It's a curse. (*ba dum tsss* I'm punny) If you'll accept me, then I'd love to play a Lawful Evil Tiefling Wizard. I don't murder no hobos in games (unless they deserve it), so don't worry about me randomly killing a stray cat or a small child simply because I can. I prefer my evil characters to do things by the rules of the world.... And by that I mean that I like finding loopholes of those rules of the world so I can easily skirt around them to get what I want.  I would be very intrested in speaking with you if you wouldnt mind PMing me your discord? As discord is required for this game
Gilder A. said: Hey Ive been playing dnd for a while now I’ve been in 3 campaigns and I am also currently dming another game on fridays. I’m 20 years old and enjoy rp and combat equally. I played an evil character once in a good aligned party and it caused very interesting conversations. But now I’m looking for a group that would share the same ideals. Also I’m not sure if this is a mature game but I’m alright with anything. I’ll probably be playing a Lawful Evil Tiefling who’s a conquest paladin. He has his limits on who he deems kill able. so I would be running rampant lopping  heads off. Again.. If you would like to chat game stuff please include your discord as it is required
ahh teh dms speacks is this game still avalible.. sorry if i didnt write a bunch up there
Hey, if there any spots left I think this sounds like an awesome game to get in on. I think it would be great to come up with some character ideas that dont usually fly with a typical heroic game. I have a bunch of experience with roll20 and 5e, so dont worry about me slowing things down. I have a headset and discord.
Hello, I would love to join this game. Like you say, there is a difference between evil goals and just simply a murder hobo. It is rare to get to role play those types of games. I would love to play a wizard, willing to sell his soul to the void lord so he can live forever, giving him the time he needs to learn every spell in existence! I am a player who loves creative out of the box solutions (also why I love being a wizard). I would love to play under a dm who encourages that sort of character.