Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][5e][EST] Looking for DM

Hi there! Currently looking for a DM for a campaign to play. The campaign can be about whatever you like as I have no preferences. I'm looking for this DM because me, and two other friends of mine are looking for a fun game to do. That is saying if you feel like you want more players please feel free to add them along with. A DM who is willing to handle two people being very new to the game would be perfect as two of us are brand new. The third person is a long time DM who is looking to be a player for a bit of time so if you need any help they'd be happy to give a few pointers. The best time for us would be Sundays around 2pm EST or later however our other free days would be Saturday and Wednesday around the same time. If you feel up to it, or have anymore questions please feel free to PM me and we can talk more. Thank you for checking out this topic ad I hope you have a wonderful day.
bump

Edited 1516811890
I'd be willing to DM for you if you want. First though a bit about me: My name is Zander and I've been playing D&D for about 3-4 months :) I'm currently playing in two games and DMing another two, so I can say that know how to play. And now some info as to how I DM: Seeing as I don't have a mike and my internet doesn't like other people using voice I can only do text games. Not a text only game though, I tend to use a lot of maps ;) I encourage creativity in my games. (Want to climb that giant? Roll acrobatics! Want to stab him in the eyes? Go right ahead!) Like I said above, I use a lot of maps. But most of them are just a bunch of puzzle pieces that I stick together, so they might get a little repetitive. I tend to make my games a little combat heavy, hopefully I can fix that if you guys want more roleplaying ;) Even though I can  homebrew a campaign for you I'd prefer it if you could give me some ideas as to what kind of adventure you want. (I used all my ideas on my other two games) I also like to use discord for in between game chatting, questions, and announcements. If you can't/don't want to use discord, that's OK. Also, would it be OK to change to time to 3pm EST Sundays? I'm eating lunch at 2 ;) I think that's it, if you have any questions feel free to ask them here or send me a pm. Edit: And now I see the part that says, "If you feel up to it, or have anymore questions please feel free to PM me and we can talk more."   Welp...
Add me on Discord and we can talk. Azraelia#5986
Bump
We are currently still looking for a DM. Preferribly a free one.