Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

USERA : Chapter 1 [HOMEBREW 5e D&D Campaign]

Edited 1516803219
The Nine Hells and Celestia have waged eternal war on each other and caused the realm of Mechanus to bleed arcane energy into the Material plane! Home brew sandbox game. Looking for a group to join a campaign I hope to publish in the near future.  Needing play testers for a weekly or Bi-Weekly game.   Please state your race and class along with a brief description about your new character.  Keep in mind that you can use ANY race or class and abilities EXCEPT from Unearthed Arcana.
Elior is a half-elven bard. He never met his elven father, and lived a simple life with his mother until one day when he was out performing for some spare gold she was murdered. He swore to find whoever, or whatever, killed her and get revenge...
how long have you been playing d&d and are you an avid player?  this campaign is a long term project and players need to have the time for a weekly or bi-weekly game.
I've been playing for a few months and am a very avid player, I could do a long term weekly or bi-weekly game
Am interested, but what day of the week and time are you expecting to run?
we will probably run the game on saturday or sunday
Ophelia is often called The Knight of Flowers. As the first elven paladin to be trained in the Vale in five hundred years, the hopes and pride of her family have rested on her shoulders since she was a little girl. As the sole defender of her village in the Ashwood, she quickly became a formidable warrior. Those who know her say that the swiftness of her sword can only be matched by how quick she is to help those in need. With the Nine Hells causing a rift in the planes, she begins to have doubts. Will her devotion to her Oath be enough to save those she cares about? Open availability, high quality mic, discord, experienced, and extremely interested! Let me know if you have a slot for me!
Hi! If you still have a slot open, I'd like to join your campaign! I'm a semi-experienced player, I can play anytime past 4pm, I have discord, and a high quality mic as well. I hope you'll have me in your campaign.
bump
I'd love to playand I have an open schedule Character Name- Edvard the Humble Race- Human Class - Cleric Background - Acolyte Alignment - Lawful Good Back Story - I worship Torm god of courage and sacrifice. I seek to prove myself worthy of my god’s favor by matching my actions against his teachings. Everything I do is for the common people. For I am a defender of the defenseless. My piety sometimes leads me to blindly trust those that profess faith in my god. Despite past betrayals nothing can shake my optimistic attitude.

Edited 1517964154
pm me the discord.
Need 3 more players that can play every Sunday 8ish-12pm EST (GMT -5)
am interested but i've only been playing for a couple of months now. bout to have a schedule change for work so i'll see if i'll be available for sunday. can you pm me the discord?

Edited 1518039332
Id love to play every Sunday night that fits my time that I can make.  I have been playing D&D for 3 years and on Roll 20 for two years.  Have multiple characters made that I could run by you and see what you think would be the best fit.  I will be looking for something more long term.  Hope to hear from you this sounds like the kind of game I was looking for.  I usually lean toward Chaotic-good or neutral good.  One of the guys I would most likely lean toward playing is my Dwarf barbarian
looking for 2 more players.

Edited 1518110551
Hey man sounds interesting! Here ya go Name - Dain Spade Race - Elf Class - Rogue Backstory - Trained from a detective family, Dain and his brother were always taught to not take anything at face value. There is always a deeper meaning to everything. Dain and his brother were quickly becoming famous detectives working for their father when one day his brother was kidnapped. To Dain himself, he knew he had to go after the kidnappers. But who were they? What did they want with his brother? When he asked his father what happened, he was told he was the only son. No one remembered Dain's brother at all besides him. Dain's mission was set; find his brother's kidnappers at all cost and figure out what is going on. With his brothers locket in hand, he sets north.... Sunday is good for me, Discord, Mic, Willing to play another class, Like to play a funny character Let me know!