Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Weekly Saturday D&D 5e game, 7pm CET looking for dedicated roleplayers!

For generations upon generations, the Glyphwardens of The Silver City has been protecting the order of the multiverse, after the World Before was torn apart by unknown forces, leading to a multitude of worlds existing separate from one another, connected only by the mysterious Lanes Between , perilous passages filled with horrors and only accessible with the use of Glyphs ; marks of interdimensional power, carried by all Glyphwardens . The knowledge of the Lanes Between , the worlds beyond and the Glyphs  themselves are all contained within the, equally mysterious, Apocrypha of Yzarc , an ancient tome of unknown origin, which has still not been fully interpreted, even after centuries of study. However, recently, the esteemed Glyphwarden Cassus Gherric  stole the Apocrypha, and, during his escape, injured several other wardens and destroyed a large part of The Silver City , before vanishing into the Lanes Between ... Whatever his plot, the Apocrypha must  be returned! Rules Starting Level: 1st Starting Equipment: Class & Background Races allowed: Human (variant or no), Elf, Dwarf, Gnome (considered Dwarf-Elf mixes), Hafling (Considered Dwarf-Human mixes), Half Elf and Half-Orc. Classes Allowed: All, except Warlock. Magic restrictions: No ressurection or Planar magic. All characters will be initiate Glyphwardens. I will help make a believable character :) Players should be interested in roleplaying, not simply fighting on and on. I enjoy interactions between characters, and the more the better! If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here or on the listing, which can be found  HERE . :)
This seems like my kind of game. How can I be considered for your campaign? I'm already full to the brim with character ideas. :)
Write up an idea(or more!) and a bit about yourself and your play style on the listing ;)