Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Integration with D&D Beyond

It would be really great if  1) players could use D&D Beyond's character builder, then export that character sheet to Roll20 for integration with the tabletop, spell tracking, API, etc. 2) As an added bonus, if changes on either Roll20's character sheet or D&D Beyond's character sheet were synced in both directions, so players could use either sheet, while keeping everything integrated from the VTT perspective. 
+1 this would go a long way towards helping create homebrew content thur beyond and using it in the VTT. 
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
It would be nice if it just communicated directly with a D&D Beyond character sheet as a Plus or Pro feature.
+1
Nice suggestion.
+1
+1
+1
+1
+1

Edited 1520446741
+1 
heck yeah! been looking for this on DDB and in here already. Bumping interest.
+1
Great idea because there is so many missing elements here on Roll20 it takes way too long to create a character. teak
10/10 would use. I love using DnDBeyond but it's such a pain to port over characters. Just having a simple import/export would be fantastic. More functionality would be exponentially awesome.
im for this, but I see a potential problem. Both Roll20 and Beyond sells books. Roll20 would be losing out on income in doing so unless we are strictly speaking character sheet imports.
The script that i posted above is ONLY the sheet... It would be like me creating a character with books and then copying them into Roll20.  I can't imagine this would be an issue, but...??
As with all licensing, it does not occur via Suggestion. Closing to refund votes. Thanks!