Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

First time Module Purchase question

Hello, everyone! I just picked up the Lost Mine of Phandelver to learn the 5e DnD rules. My friends and I have played DnD since 2ed but skipped 4th altogether. My questions is this: why do some of the NPC's, handouts, and creatures not have images? For example, I can see that Sildar has a portarit but Gundren does not; Ring of Protection has a portrait but no other magic items have one. These are only two examples... there are no images for about 90% of the entries in the navigation panel (right side of the screen). Is this intentional or is there an error loading the module? Any tips or information that could be provided would be greatly appreciated!

Edited 1517025815
Gold
Forum Champion
Hi Brian! LMoP is a faithful rendering of the official module from Wizards of The Coast, into Roll20. The NPC's and items that had illustrations in the print module, have the images in the virtual tabletop implementation. The ones that don't have a picture are ones that didn't have a pic in the original module. It doesn't sound like you have an error loading, just that not everything is illustrated. The ones that don't have a thumbnail image are still containing useful text from the module. It's intentional. You're good to go. Note: the Maps are under the Pages toolbar at the top for the GM. A lot of the module's art is found there. If you think you might have found a bug or loading issue, here is the mega-thread for LMoP: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5285554/lost-min" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5285554/lost-min</a>...
Awesome! I appreciate the very swift response! I just wanted to make sure that I had not missed something. Thank you very much!