Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How Do I Do This?

So my DM has this awesome custom initiative tracker that looks like this:  And he is way to busy to teach me how to do it for my own games. Anyone know how this is done?

Edited 1517057273
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
That is sweet looking. I would assume it is an API script (pro subscription feature) of some kind but which one I could not guess.
Wow.  That is pretty cool! I'm curious how he did it as well.  Next time you see him, try to convince him to share on the forums. I bet a lot of people would use it.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I know I would, especially if it was an API script that did a live reporting of the hp and such every round or every time the tracker advanced.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'd definitely love to see how that was done. I have used a similar structure in maptool, and I'd love to have the same capability here.
Yah I would love to know how to program a fancy initiative tracker
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Marc, as there is an interest in this tracker, can you pm your DM the url for this thread? 
Very useful. Following. 
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
For those of you following, the OP posted on reddit and  received an answer.
just be yourself 
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
From what I can understand, I'm out of using it as it is 5e. Bummer.
Wow!!
this was magic :D 
Kirsty
Pro
Sheet Author
[Redacted] said: just be yourself  I would love to take the credit, but it wasn't me. 
Could this be done with Stylish?

Edited 1517201564
Silvyre
Forum Champion
OldSchoolChris said: Could this be done with Stylish? It would be possible to mostly emulate this with Stylish. Stylish could pretty much recreate that columned layout, and you could roll something like /r @{hp} + @{ac} / 100 + @{pp} / 1000 &{tracker} to have a bunch of values up on the Turn Tracker. Stylish is not capable of adding functioning buttons to anything, however.