Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Module question

I’m new here so sorry for my ignorance, but how does one actually read the adventure from a module you purchased?  For instance I bought Storm Kings but can’t find the book to read anywhere... thanks!
You don't get a PDF or anything like that. You have to start a new game using the module that you bought. Then the book's contents will be in the Maps, Handouts, and Characters in the pages and Journal of the game.
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
It definitely is a different way to do it, but all the information is there in the handouts. I ran Tomb of Horrors and Storm King's Thunder from the book in person and from the handouts on Roll20, and Roll20 offered a really nice experience because of the built in content and maps. It just took a bit to get used to a different way to do it.
Thanks!  I found out the reason, for some reason when I created the game on my mobile device, the module wouldn't load.  I couldnt figure it out until I deleted the game and created it on my computer.  Worked great after that. Thanks for the help!