Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Character Token has square sight?

Hi all, Using dynamic lighting for the first time but when I try to set up/test out the token's vision it's in a 30ft by 30ft square instead of the usual rounded circle. I'm not sure what's causing it but I've tried about every setting I can find related to vision and lighting. Any tips?
Sounds like you are using the "pi = 4" setting associated with DnD 4e.  Somewhere there is an option on how to calculate diagonals and areas and which means to use.
Hmmm, there is an option like that on the page settings (4e, 3.5/pathfinder etc) but it didn't seem to make a difference to the token sight.
1517285551
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I would guess it has something to do with the Advanced Fog of War settings for the page or token. 
I seems that turning off Global Illumination fixed my issue. Thanks for the suggestions.