Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Decks: Add Rollable Tables "weight" or add in a "x duplicates" on each card.

Edited 1517457303
I would like the ability to add in a weight for cards when I am making my decks. Whether that's through just adding a box to denote how many duplicates of this card there are in the deck, or just the same weight system from rollable tables for probability that this card will be drawn. For Example: My Magic Item Deck: Weight / Magic Item 50 / Potion of healing 5 / Potion of hill Giant Strength 10 / Spell Scroll (Cantrip) 20 / Spell Scroll (1st Level) 5 / Spell Scroll (2nd Level) 10 / Potion of Climbing OR My Magic Item Deck: Quantity / Magic Item 25x / Potion of healing 4x / Potion of Hill Giant Strength 7x / Spell Scroll (Cantrip) 10x / Spell Scroll (1st Level) 2x / Spell Scroll (2nd Level) 6x / Potion of Climbing This way I can "deal" players their items in a bit more fun way of "here's exactly what magic items you have to pass around to eachother" Would save a lot of headache over "who was writing down our loot?" Drastically reduce the bog down from some fun loot generation for killing that big nasty we randomly encountered. ALSO MACRO SUPPORT Why oh why is there no macro support?!?!? If someone could edit that into the title, that would be great. "Decks: Macro support + Weighted/Duplicate Cards" or something.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .