Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Avatar Images and Name transparent

For a few weeks now I have the issue that my own avatar and name are transparent and only barely visable, when I am in a game. Normaly I like to see the Avatars and names of the people I play with on the bottom right and the fact that they are barely visable to me annoys me a bit. Also it appears that my friends don't seem to have the same issue. I tried updating my graphic driver and tried out a new browser but noone of that seemed to fix this problem. What can I do to fix it?
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
This is because your GM has the "Movable player avatars" setting set to "GM controlled". Not sure why the rest of your game doesn't have the same issue, but that's what is causing it. Ask your GM to set that setting to "Player controlled".
Thanks for the quick answer. I'll suggest that to him.
I suggested it to the GM and we looked into it. The problem was not solved, eventhough we switched around the settings. We went into a different room with the same settings and there I didn't have these kind of problems.
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hmm, ok, weird. I'd recommend going through the troubleshooting steps (don't forget the log in step 4).
It's solved