Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Allow editing of titles in the "Recent Game Discussion" posts

Edited 1517515200
I have been frustrated by the lack of being able to edit the title in the forum-like "recent game discussion" posts. I can go in and edit the body of the post, but not the title. This is really annoying, as I am using the area to post game journals and logs. If I see a typo on one of the the post titles, I can't fix the typo in place. Instead, I have to delete the post, and make a new one. That changes the _date_ of the post, scrambling up the chronological order, and loses any comments, etc. that are part of that post - clearly not a good solution. So please, if you can, allow the author of a post to edit the title. Thank you!
As one who uses campaign forums to do a lot of after session summaries, and who sometimes makes errors in those titles, I agree. This would be nice to have--or at least nice to hear an explanation as to why we can't have it.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .