Happy Friday! Fixes and tweaks and astral events and beasts aplenty, new content for your eyes and ears and oh- all the building blocks you need to make your own dungeons! These are a few of my favorite things... this week! I know you'd like to know more, and so... Developer Spotlight WebRTC Beta Fixes & Polish Added "Source" filter for Compendium results for large lists like the 5th Edition Monster List (e.g. "Monster Manual" or "Volo's Guide to Monsters") Miscellaneous Bugfixes and minor site improvements and text changes. Hi rollers! Jeff L. here, filling in for Steve this week as he navigates some exciting changes in the offline realm. This week we've put more polish on the new WebRTC Beta that should help alleviate some of the issues or confusion folks were having with audio devices as well as improving those initial connections. If no one else is in your game, the "Audio Output Device" dropdown will now be disabled until someone joins. As we move ever closer to the full launch of the new WebRTC, we're still hungry for your feedback (whether good or not so good!) to make sure it functions as smoothly as possible for everyone. We also made sure we were including Star Trek Adventures on the games list, so you can properly seek out new friends and new games of its kind (see what I did there?). We also had a hand in something new and exciting on the marketplace, but I don't want to spoil the surprise–I'll let your scroll wheels do the revealing. That's all for this week! Until next time... always be rolling! Jeff L. Roll20 Developer Community Highlights What's that blotting out the sun??? Oh it's a new... character sheet? Here comes Eclipse Phase V2, a sharp looking sheet for the newest version of Eclipse Phase... On the Marketplace Great new packs from Yuikami , Meditating Mokey and... oh right... Kobold Press' TOME OF BEASTS ! It's just so massive and cool and with over 400 monsters it fills our brains up and takes us over! Let it take over your brain too! -or let your party ride a Void Dragon, whatever- Roll20 What's Up Podcast and Vidcast is Coming! There's a new podcast a-brewing and a twitch vidcast to go with it and you know... We think you're gonna like it! Our cast is made up of four Roll20 staffers: two TTRPG veterans, Trivia and Jeff, and two noobies, Alex and Ceejay, meet up for light-hearted conversations around the world of roleplaying, tabletop, being a game master and all the intricacies of the digital age of tabletop. Both the Podcast "Roll20 What's Up" and its accompanying Vidcast will start airing end of February 2018! More details and snippets coming soon... Send us your questions, funny stories and any topics you'd like to see discussed to <a href="mailto:podcast@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">podcast@roll20.net</a> ... WOTC Highlights If you're D&D fan hardened by hundreds of battles, you might remember the analog precursor to our latest digital conversion! Dungeon Tiles Reincarnated, a Dungeons & Dragons classic is just as lovely in the digital realm as it was when you could hold the tiles in your hands. The map and tile packs span 3 themes with over 100 tiles each: City , Dungeon and Wilderness . The Roll20 team has also created 5 unique new maps per themed pack for you, including Dynamic Lighting , Advanced Fog of War & Rollable Tokens for quick tile flipping capabilities. You can pick your favorite theme or go for all three in the Dungeon Tiles Reincarnated: 3 Pack Bundle and save yourself 10$. Why not build your own maze to get lost in, your players in tow? That's all for this week! Now go explore the vastness of space or the mysterious depth of a dungeon, it's the weekend! -Alex