Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Using Pathfinder character sheets, is it possible to track uses per day without API?

I'm trying to allow a friend, who is new to Pathfinder and even newer to Roll20, the ability to click on a token macro and it will tell him how many uses of it he has left. I have the token macro set up to use the ability and roll the damage and everything except keeping track of uses.  He is a level 4 monk using Elemental Fist, so he has 4 uses per day, so the macro shows him that he can use up to 4, but we don't want to have to scroll up through chat to count the times he has used it, and manually opening the character sheet and reducing the uses left takes a long time on our laptops. Is there a way to have a macro track this without the API?
No, but you could maybe track it in one of his token bars so it would be easier to access and adjust in game.
Alright. We're currently using the three bars for HP, CMD, and AC, so it's easy for our GM (also brand new to Roll20) to see what he needs. Although I could give him a universal macro so whoever he is attacking, he can click on that and get that info, then use the bars for Health and abilities. Thank you.
You could maybe use card decks for this, too. Deal out four cards to the player and have them discard them when used. I don't use card decks myself so this may be more difficult to do than I think.